Tip 1: Make Sure You Really Have Osteoarthritis
While to some of you today's tip might be very basic, it is absolutely essential that you make sure your diagnosis is correct before you begin wasting money on treatments that are not designed to help your specific situation.
Do you really suffer from osteoarthritis? That question needs an answer before you embark on a course of treating it. All too often when you have joint pain, a doctor will be quick to say, "Well Jean, you know you aren't getting any younger and those joints are starting to degenerate." This is a mistake. The aging process is not what causes osteoarthritis.
There is only one way to know for certain that you are suffering from osteoarthritis. (OA) The diagnostic tool is a CT-scan. If you have not had the affected area scanned, any broad sweeping statement from a physician that you have osteoarthritis is simply the wrong way to approach it.
Since there are approximately 100 different types of medical conditions that can affect your joints, it will be difficult to treat your condition effectively unless you know exactly what is ailing you.
Continue to Tip 2: Searching For Just Pain Relief? You Shouldn't
Liquid glucosamine found in Synflex eases arthritis pain, promotes healthy joints, assists in rehabilitating damaged cartilage, stops inflammation, and improves mobility.
- Make Sure You Really Have Osteoarthritis
- Searching For Just Pain Relief? You Shouldn't
- Keeping Your Weight in Balance is Key To Taking Control of Your Osteoarthritis!
- The Arthritis Fighting Diet
- Fighting Arthritis Through Proper Exercise!
- The Treatments: NSAIDs, Cox-II Inhibitors, Surgery, & Glucosamine
- How to Evaluate a Glucosamine Product
- 12 Ingredients that Will Ease Your Arthritis Pain